Sunday, April 11, 2010

Howdy! go organic!

hey all,
i'm starting my new blog about organic stuff. whatever things that got to do with organic as an alternative to chemical agents, i'll try my besh to share it with you...
promoting a good and healthy ways of life is my top priority...

(as usual, mind my bad english,well english is the most ridiculous language in the entire world aight??hehe)

today's topic will be on this not so widely known fruit called PAW PAW...

i came a cross with this fruit while eating my natural muesli..its definitely good for your body and it is said well not scientifically proven that it might one of the fruit which can prevent cancer.

for further reading you may click on this site..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pawpaw

okey guys...till then, stay healthy and happy muaaaahhhh! ~(*v*)~

No comments:

Post a Comment